tisdag 16 februari 2010

Robert Pattinson is allergic to vaginas!?

Robert Pattinson covers the tenth anniversary issue of Details with his head nestled next to a vagina, even though inside he tells the magazine he hates them. He also poses with some naked ladies and says that his only relationship of relevance is with his dog. An excerpt: 

"I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."


Haha, tur att man är "Team Jacob" dårå! ;) 
(För filmerna i alla fall, tycker Taylor Lautner är snyggare än Robert Pattinson. För böckerna är jag Team Edward, för då ser han ut precis som jag vill) XD
//just a girl

2 kommentarer:

❤ Sharing is Caring ❤