torsdag 19 augusti 2010

Press play on your iPod ('cause I'm bored...)

Instructions:
  • 1. Turn on your iPod/mp3 etc. and put the music on shuffle.
  • 2. Answer each question with the title of the next song on the playlist. Got that? 
1.) How am I feeling today?
- Hot ‘N Cold
2.) Where will I get married?
- Fairyland
3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
- Who?
4.) What is/was high school like?
- Trauma
5.) What is the best thing about me?
- Can't be Tamed
6.) How is today going to be?
- Dangerous and Moving
7.) What is in store for this weekend?
- Talkin’ 2 Myself
8.) What song describes my parents?
- An Emigrants Daughter
9.) How is my life going?
- Animal I Have Become
10.)What song will they play at my funeral?
- Tears
11.) How does the world see me?
- Devil or Angel
12.) What do my friends really think of me?
- Vampire 
13) Do people secretly like me?
- Too Much
14.) How can I make myself happy?
- I Kissed a Girl
15.) What should I do with my life?
- Kiss or Kill
16.) Will I be happy?
- When I Grow Up
17.) What is some good advice?
- God is a Girl
18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
- All For One & One For All
19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
- DIVA
20.) What type of men/women do you like?:
- A Little Pain
21.) Will you get married?
- Possibillity
22.) What should I do with my love life?
- Runaway
23.) Where will you live?
- Broadway Baby
24.) What will your dying words be?
- Yes! We’re Alive!
25.) Am I hot?
- I Am…
26) What are your hobbies?
- Paper Planes
27) Do you like sports?
- That Ain’t Cool
28) Do you talk a lot? 
- Top secret
29) Do you like books?
- Hell Yeah!
30) Do you like yourself?
- Cutie Honey





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

❤ Sharing is Caring ❤