onsdag 8 maj 2013

Review: Etude House Sweet Recipe Chocolate Smudge Eyeliner

Today I'm going to review this little sweetie! *pun intended* ^^ Dont you just wanna eat it up?
But this little cutie isn't a chocolate treat - it's an eyeliner! HOW CUTE IS THIS!? It looks just like a Valentine's Chocolate!
It's from Etude House limited edition Sweet Recipe line. It comes in two colors; Milk chocolate and Dark chocolate (I bought the Milky one). I bought this from roseroseshop.com for $6. 

WHAT I THINK
Okay, only the packaging is worth a 10/10! It's just so adorable! Although I wasn't expecting much from the eyeliner (since it's so cheap) I was really surprised. The quality of this product is really good! It doesn't smudge at all once it's dry and the color looks good too!

The opening is on the backside.
And here is a swipe on the back of my hand. I compared it with Maybellines Eyestudio Eyeliner in color Brown. The Etude House one is a little lighter.
 You can also see that it almost identical in size.

 GRADING
☆☆☆☆
Okay, it's grading time! I give this a 5 out of 5! I'm really happy with this product. It's cheap, the packaging is the cutest thing ever. What's not to like? I will definitely purchase this again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

❤ Sharing is Caring ❤